| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charlottetown, Pe in August is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 88.6mm (3.5in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:21 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 14:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Charlottetown, Pe August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Charlottetown, Pe, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Charlottetown, Pe:
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 294.6 kms (183.1 miles) NNW
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 306.6 kms (190.5 miles) NW
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) NW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 194.8 kms (121 miles) WNW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 56.4 kms (35 miles) WNW
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 121.7 kms (75.7 miles) W
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 275.3 kms (171 miles) W
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 266.2 kms (165.4 miles) W
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 239.4 kms (148.8 miles) WSW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 201 kms (124.9 miles) SW
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) WSW
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) S
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) S
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 186.3 kms (115.8 miles) S
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 333.8 kms (207.4 miles) ENE
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 154.6 kms (96.1 miles) NE
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) ENE
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 5.9 kms (3.7 miles) S
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 237.3 kms (147.5 miles) E